The warming fullness of having eaten a stack of freshly made pancakes is unrivaled, especially for kids and grandkids. Unfortunately, not everyone has time to spend measuring and whisking a recipe from scratch, so what’s a person to do? Keep on reading to learn how you can serve your loved ones fresh, delicious pancakes that are quick and easy to make!
Old-Fashioned Pancake Recipe
If you want to make a classic, simple pancake that turns out perfectly every time, the easiest method is to use The Great American Pancake Company’s Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle mix. All you’ll need is the pancake mix, egg, oil (or butter), and water.
Each package of pancake mix should provide enough to make around ten pancakes two separate times. These pancakes are fluffy, cooked golden brown, and can only be described as comfort food!
Fantastic Pancake Options for Your Family
While a good, solid buttermilk pancake is hard to beat, you can always make your pancake breakfasts exciting! The Great American Pancake Company has a bunch of different mixes available. So, when you want to go beyond basic, you can choose from the company’s other sweet pancake recipe options.
The pancake and waffle mixes include:
- Angel Cakes: This is the ultimate pancake for a sweet tooth! It has white chocolate inside a pillow of vanilla-flavored pancakes.
- Brown Sugar and Oatmeal: The only thing better than a warm bowl of oatmeal is oatmeal pancakes! These fluffy pancakes are made with rolled whole-grain oats, brown sugar, wheat flour, and cinnamon. You should buy extra since this will likely replace old-fashioned oatmeal altogether!
- Chocolate Chip: There’s nothing simpler or more satisfying than chocolate chip pancakes. This recipe will make you think you have a chocolate chip cookie for any meal or snack!
- Celebration Cakes: You can both have your cake and eat it for breakfast! You can enjoy this version of a cake for any meal. No special occasion is needed to enjoy vanilla and rainbow sprinkles in delicious buttermilk batter.
- Cinnamon: This mix doesn’t just have cinnamon as an ingredient. They’ve taken a classic and kicked it up a notch by adding cinnamon chips to their fluffy batter!
- Gingerbread: Even though most people enjoy gingerbread around a particular holiday season, there’s no reason you can’t let this blend of spices and molasses melt in your mouth with each bite whenever you like! Pancakes are meant to be enjoyed all year long; this one’s no exception.
- Peanut Butter: Peanut butter lovers know that adding this ingredient to anything makes it better! This recipe uses a famous and beloved brand of peanut butter chips. It’s truly a match made in heaven!
Special Dietary Considerations
If you or your loved ones need to avoid gluten, there’s the Slightly Cinnamon Gluten Free pancake and waffle mix. The recipe uses excellent brown rice flour to keep tummies safe and comfortable!
For anyone looking for a heartier, healthier option, there’s the 5-Grain pancake and waffle mix. It has two different varieties of wheat flour, cornmeal, sunflower seeds, rolled whole-grain oats, and just a bit of molasses to bring out those delicious grains!
Sample a Bunch!
With so many quick and delicious choices, getting the company’s Sampler Pack might be a good idea. It has chocolate chip, brown sugar and oatmeal, angel cakes, and buttermilk varieties. You also get a 12oz bottle of maple syrup in the pack!
Guaranteed Great Pancakes
You only get what you make when you put together your own pancakes from scratch. There’s no money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the recipe.
You’ll get your money back if you buy any Great American Pancake Company pancake and waffle mix and don’t love it. It’s as simple as that. This company wants to ensure you’re completely satisfied, even if you don’t like their product!
Add Extras to Keep Your Pancakes Exciting
It’s hard to improve on these pancakes, but you can add some exciting toppings to keep your eaters on their toes! Topping ideas include:
- Apple Slices
- Whipped Cream
- Jelly, Jam, or Fruit Compote
- Fresh Blueberries
- Banana Slices
- Chocolate Syrup
- Ice Cream
- Fruit Syrup (ex. Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry)
- Dried Fruit
- Coconut Flakes
- Flavored or Plain Yogurt
- Mini Marshmallows
- Crushed Mints (or Candy Canes for Christmas)
- Graham Crackers
- Cream Cheese (or Other Cheese)
If it sounds like you’d enjoy some toppings on your pancakes, give them a try! The beauty of these soft cakes is that they can be served with any combination of ingredients, from savory to sweet and everything in between!
Clearly, making your own pancakes from scratch isn’t as simple as having a mix on hand from The Great American Pancake Company, but it can do in a pinch! Just follow our guaranteed pancake tips.
Make Every Pancake Meal Easy and Special
Plan ahead for the days when you want to celebrate a special event, host a sleepover or just give your loved ones a treat. When you buy pancake and waffle mixes from The Great American Pancake Company, you’re investing in making unforgettable memories together.
Contact us or visit The Great American Pancake Company now and select the mixes you know will be special to your loved ones. You might want to double or triple your order while you’re shopping. After all, once you start serving these delicious, fluffy cakes, you’ll have the reputation of being the most excellent pancake maker in the world!